[TYPO3] pageNotFound_handling ignored

Nick Weisser typo3 at openstream.ch
Tue Mar 6 04:53:53 CET 2007

Dmitry Dulepov wrote:
> Than a bit stupid question from me: did you clear cache in typo3conf?

Thanks for tracking this thread :-)

I've doubled-checked, but this makes no difference.

I've finally turned to the user function option using this value

USER_FUNCTION:fileadmin/scripts/pagenotfound.php:user_pageNotFound->pageNotFound

which works like a charm.

The pageNotfound method will return a 404 header and an HTML page will
afterwards redirect via meta refresh to a regular TYPO3 page.

It seems to me that this is either a TYPO3 bug or a server configuration
issue. Do you think I should open a bug report on this?

Cheers, Nick

Openstream Internet Solutions
http://www.openstream.net