[TYPO3] Wrong number of unique visitors reported in AWstats

Martin Mifsud martin.mifsud at bikealert.com
Mon Mar 5 18:09:52 CET 2007

I may be wrong, but I don't think you can do much better with awstats.
It analyses server logs for the results. If it's really a big problem
for you, I suggest you find a visitor counter that uses cookies (sorry,
I can't recommend any, but they do exist. Maybe google analytics?).

Of course, then you'll wonder about how many people are visiting without
cookies enabled... :)

Martin