[TYPO3] View-function

Camilla test at test.dk
Mon Mar 5 15:08:45 CET 2007

Their can edit the page by using the Templa voila page-module but their can
dont use the view-function to edit the content at the page. It must be
something I have to mark at the backend usergroup and the access-list?

--
Med Venlig Hilsen

Camilla

news:mailman.55153.1173099942.21067.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...