[TYPO3] Wraping content of a plugin

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Mon Mar 5 00:41:44 CET 2007

>> This is how I learned the stuff a few years ago.
>
> just out of curiosity - how long have you been using typo3?

I started using it 2002 and made my first TYPO3 based website a few weeks
later.
The lists were not that crowded at that time so I had to find out many
things by myself.
Since I had no idea of PHP the only chance I had was to understand
TypoScript which was closer to the stuff I did before (manually coding
JavaScript and DHTML).
Using TSref and "TypoScript by example" helped a lot but it still took a few
months more to get all the details and tricks.

Today I can almost write it without having to look at TSref anymore and of
course I learned how to code PHP, since sometimes you need extensions and
usually you can't create them based on pure TypoScript.

... still learning

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
openBC/Xing: http://www.cybercraft.de