[TYPO3] [tx_srfeuserregister] problem with accept link in "admin rewiew" mail...

mazee mazee at o2.pl
Sun Mar 4 23:07:06 CET 2007

Hello,
It is my tempalte constant configuration for regitration plugin :
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterConfirmation = 2
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupAfterAcceptation = 3
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailConfirmation =1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAdminReview = 1

After registration, user gets an email with activaction link, when user
click on this link -  administartor should gets email with data witch
was entered on the registration form and accept & refuse link but he gets  :
"....
###SETFIXED_ACCEPT_URL###
###SETFIXED_REFUSE_URL###......"
and this is my problem ..I dont know why does it heppend? Have you got
any ideas.  How can I solve this problem ?

Cheers,
Mazee