[TYPO3] CD collection video. Looking for the code.

mario chiari.hm at flashnet.it
Sun Mar 4 23:19:52 CET 2007

Hello

I pointed out to a friend the very nice, classic (CD collection) videos
by Kasper on how to use kickstarter.

Is the code (list and single view, modes, search box, ecc) which we may
see now and then during the video available somewhere?  I think that it
would help a newbie a lot to look at the video and the code too.

Otherwise, is there any simple extension we may download from the
Repositary which is as basic and still complete as it would be
user_cdcollection?

Thanks Regards
mario

--