[TYPO3] Automatic (meta) keyword generation

Paul Vetch paul at qedstudio.com
Sat Mar 3 05:05:32 CET 2007

Hi all,

I always used to use the mc_autokeywords extension to generate automatic
keyword metadata, but it's not happy running in Typo3 4 and although it
works, it causes error messages in the backend - harmless but somewhat
disconcerting for backend users, and not really viable for this reason.

Page specific keywords are great for SEO, and BE users are always lazy
about metadata so I really miss this functionality.  Does anyone know of
a good method for automatically generating keywords in Typo3 4 - any
alternatives to mc_autokeywords (I haven't found any)?  Or has anyone
managed to fix it?

Paul