[TYPO3] draft workspace, admin, draft view

Chris Paige system at chrispaige.info
Fri Mar 2 20:24:09 CET 2007

Hi,

I am just starting to use the Draft Workspace features. Mostly all is well. (Typo3 4.0.5)

View or Show screens works fine with non-admin users and render the draft content if the mode is Draft Workspace.
However, I'm noticing that when I am login in as an admin user, it will only show me the Live version in View or Show screens.

This is not true in all of my installations.  And in one installation I had this problem, but it later resolved.  So I don't think it's a bug -- but maybe something corrupted/cached/something...?

I'm just trying to figure out what I did to fix it in the one that is now fixed!  Any ideas?

I still have one installation that is not behaving properly... and possibly others

Chris