[TYPO3] Indexed search troubles

Jan Zýka zyka.jan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 13:05:24 CET 2007

Hello Forum,
 I have few questions about the indexed_search extension.

1) TYPO3 indexed some pages which has been deleted afterwards. But they
still remain indexed and appear in search results.Is there any way how to
delete them (other than delete all the records directly from DB) ? But still
I can can simply empty the tables and run crawler to reindex the content, so
no big deal for me.

2) Is there any way how to force indexed search to give me just the results
in selected language (by config.sys_language or whatever else) ? E.g. if
someone search for the company name (which is the same in all languages) he
gets results in all the languages. But he is probalby not interested in e.g.
german language when he selected english for viewing pages.

Thanks in advance,

Zak