[TYPO3] Having ressources in main TS template

Mike Morris mikemo at iname.com
Fri Mar 2 12:59:30 CET 2007

> I'm not sure what you're talking about. You say you have these
> resources in your TS but want to access them via TS? How does that go
> together? What do you have and what do you want?
>
> Cheers,
> Christian

I meant Ih have the included in the main root TS template at top.
I included them under: REssources (4th point after template title,
constants, setup)

But maybe I want to use the ressources (1 image 2 fonts) later on in any
other TS templates which may be laying on another site.
For example I want to write out the image on a certain page, and I want to
access the fonts by TS

Clear?

=)