[TYPO3] how to adjust width and height of tt_news images?

Bing Du bdu at iastate.edu
Thu Mar 1 17:28:56 CET 2007

> Hi,
>
> On 3/1/07, Bing Du <bdu at iastate.edu> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Typo3 V4.0.4
>> tt_news 2.5.0
>>
>> Do I have to make images the desired exact size before attaching to news
>> articles?  I don't see where to give width and height for image in
>> tt_news.
>

> Browse through plugin.tt_news in the TS object browser; you can set
> the width or height of images in single and list view. If you set
> /only/ width or height, (or it may be maxW and maxH, I don't recall),
> your images will be resized automatically.

Thanks, Christopher.  Yeah, I just found out image size could be adjusted
in TS.  But our news writers don't have admin access to TS object browser.
 Regular image or text w/ image content elements allow you to give width
and height for images, just wondering why tt_news cannot do the same
thing.

Bing