[TYPO3] Modifying one body tag

Sebastian Baciu [GMAIL2] s.baciu at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 16:36:40 CET 2007

Hello,

So, i managed to examine TsREF and this is what i have come up with by
myself:

[globalVar = TSFE:id = 146, GP:language = de]

page.headerData.20 = TEXT
page.headerData.20.value(
<script>This is german!!</script>
)
[END]

And the text shows, but on both the english and the german versions. I tried
a number of things including using globalstring, but none of them work
either...

Thanks,

Sebastian