[TYPO3] Overwriting $TSFE->pSetup with USER vs. USER_INT

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 1 14:48:03 CET 2007

robin niemeyer wrote:
> So, my question is: Does this code in all its simplicity look like it
> could make any sense? And secondly: I still would like to user a
> USER_INT object rather then calling set_no_cache(), but though I
> actually can access $TSFE->pSetup, I could not set/overwrite its
> settings - what do I need to do to achieve this?

If you use set_no_cache, you kill performance completely. Use USER_INT
and never set_no_cache!

I do not think that modifying pSetup is good. This attribute is not
meant for that. Use registers if you want. Just fill register inside one
plugin and read it in another. You can even use registers in TS if you want.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs