[TYPO3] extension development.

Bernd Wilke xoonsji02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 1 10:19:16 CET 2007

On Wed, 28 Feb 2007 11:25:22 +0100, Asbjørn Morell wrote
with subject "Re: [TYPO3] extension development.":

> Hi Mauro.
>
> > To start:
> > http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_backend/current/
> > http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/player_profile_basic/current/
> >

> > Regards,
> > Mauro Lorenzutti
>
> I have created the backend plugins, tables etc. with the kickstarter. Do you
> have some information about how I should create the frontend. As I described
> in my first post?

frome here on you are on your own.
no further help.

you have to do on your own:
* build up forms for inserting/editing
* checking and storing those data

partly supported (if you choose the correct options in kickstarter):
* listing of records
* displaying single records

the other support:
inspect the class pibase which is the parent of your extension. A lot of
helpfull methods you can use everywhere in your extension.

my suggestion for record-inserting/-editing:
use HTML-Templates for building up the forms, so everyone who will use your
extension can modify the appearance easyly.

or you use another extension to edit the records.
there is an extension to modify tables in FE (something like FE-Edit)
please look in TER

Bernd

--
http://www.bernd-wilke.net