[TYPO3] Indexed Search Starting Point

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Fri Jun 29 15:40:38 CEST 2007

I have just come to update part of our website and discovered that the
latest verion of Indexed Search (and possibly a number before) no
longer have the starting point as an option in the plugin. This is
vital for us as we need the option to search part of our pagetree as
well as the entire pagetree.

I have searched the archives of this list and while finding a couple
of suggestions, nothing that works. I have also checked the latest
documentation that I can find for Indexed Search and this is still
showing the Starting Point as on option in the plugin - but it is no
longer there.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for limiting the search to
part of the pagetree?

With many thanks,

Sandy Matheson