[TYPO3] Language condition

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Fri Jun 29 11:29:10 CEST 2007

Hi,

> $------------Code begin-----------------------------------$
> #Site Slogan
> lib.slogan = TEXT
> lib.slogan.value = Making known to our community the God that brings
> true freedom.
> [language = es]
> lib.slogan.value = Dando a conocer a nuestra comunidad al Dios que
> trae
> verdadera libertad.
> [language]
> lib.slogan.wrap = <h1 id="slogan">|</h1>
> $-------------------------Code end-----------------------------$

I wonder where you found that syntax... that's not the way languages
are tested. You should have something like:

#Site Slogan
lib.slogan = TEXT
lib.slogan.value = Making known to our community the God that brings
true freedom.
[globalVar = GP:L = xx]
lib.slogan.value = Dando a conocer a nuestra comunidad al Dios que
trae verdadera libertad.
[global]
lib.slogan.wrap = <h1 id="slogan">|</h1>

where "xx" is the uid of the Website language record you defined for
Spanish. Please also mind the closing of the condition ([global] not
[language]).

HTH

François Suter
Directeur technique