[TYPO3] css_styled_content Gone from Extension Repository?

Christopher Torgalson bedlamhotel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 29 02:46:31 CEST 2007

Hi again,

On 6/28/07, Arthur Ketcham <aktypo at gmail.com> wrote:
> But it wasn't in the Extension Manager repository where I've always
> seen it before. It wasnt hard to install it from another server of
> ours that did have it installed, but I imagine a new user would be
> very confused and put off by critical extensions being missing.

Look again. As I mentioned in my first response, CSS Styled Content is
ALREADY PRESENT in ALL official TYPO3 packages. You just have to
install it, you don't have to go and get it from anywhere.

Login to your TYPO3 install, go to the EM, and choose "Install
Extensions" from the selector. You'll see CSS Styled Content on that
page under the heading 'Frontend'. It's a system extension--I think
this started with TYPO3 3.8.1, but it might not have been until
4.0--and it's located at typo3/sysext/css_styled_content/

The worst case--if you're upgrading an install that already had an
older version of CSC that you want to upgrade--is that you have to
uninstall the old version in order for the new one to appear.

--
Christopher Torgalson
http://www.typo3apprentice.com/