[TYPO3] RealUrl + MailformPlus-multipage forms

Dennis Shewmaker dshewmaker at promission.net
Thu Jun 28 17:57:57 CEST 2007

I have the same issue with a multipage form that I know works on another
site (TYPO3 4.0.4).  I move it to the TYPO3 4.1.1 with mailform 4.0.0
and then tried 3.9.0 and it does not function.  The next page link just
links to the root of the website.

Did anyone find a resolution to this?  I believe it must be some change
with TYPO3 4.1.1 because changing the mailformplus version doesn't make
a difference.  Single page forms seem to work fine.

--
Dennis