[TYPO3] Is there something like insertData in postUserFunc?

Benjamin Harwell ben at benjaminharwell.com
Wed Jun 27 20:20:00 CEST 2007

Very interesting. Thank you for your response. In order to get all that I
needed to my function I ended up using the following typoscript:

  NO {
    doNotShowLink = 1
    before.cObject = COA
    before.cObject {
      1 = TEXT
      1.data = field:uid
      1.postUserFunc = user_doStuff->getContentFlexValue
      1.postUserFunc{
        fieldName = field_singlefladdresscity
      }
    }
  }

So, in short that was the hinge pin. Thanks again. I hadn't thought of using
.data and .postUserFunc in tandem quite that way yet.