[TYPO3] How to make menu from one section display in another?

Nate Russell webmaster at int-res.com
Wed Jun 27 15:59:19 CEST 2007

Hello,
I have 2 sections of my site. Journals and Abstracts
In the side menu under Journals, there are the following,

Journals
	-Dogs
	-Cats
	-Birds
	-Fish

In Abstracts there are contents pages and abstracts for each of the
Journals.

Abstracts
	-Dogs
	-Cats
	-Birds
	-Fish

Is there a way I can set up the subsections inside Abstracts so that
they have the same menus as the subsections in Journals?

I want the side menu on this page
http://www.int-res.com/abstracts/esr/v3/

to look like the side menu on this page:
http://www.int-res.com/journals/esr/

I keep Abstracts separate from Journals due to size (over 7,000 pages)
and permissions (Editors can edit pages within Journals, but not all
within Abstracts).

Is this at all possible? If so can somebody please point me in the right
direction?

Thank you,
Nate