[TYPO3] realurl not translating link in hmenu of .special = list

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Wed Jun 27 14:41:29 CEST 2007

Hi I defined an HMENU with a .special = list property, but on my site
with realurl installed (and seems to be working on a another, normal
HMENU), the list menu does not translate to speaking urls (still is /?id=#).

I am assuming that my realurl configuration is off, but reading the
manual I cant see anyplace that references hmenu type, nor can i see
that the actual link is any different than a normal menus link...

Heres my TS for the menu:

temp.menu_side = HMENU
temp.menu_side.special = list
temp.menu_side.special.value = 2,3,5,41,4

... etc.

I have a very basic configuration setup:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXTCONF']['realurl']['_DEFAULT'] = array(
     'init' => array(
         'enableCHashCache' => 1,
	'appendMissingSlash' => 1
     ),

     'pagePath' => array(
         'type' => 'user',
         'userFunc' =>
		'EXT:realurl/class.tx_realurl_advanced.php:&tx_realurl_advanced->main',
         'spaceCharacter' => '-',
         'languageGetVar' => 'L',
         'expireDays' => 3
     ),
);

any suggestions? Any help much appreciated, thanks!

andrew