[TYPO3] Changing module and core texts with TypoScript

Rudy Gnodde gnodde.rudy at wag.nl
Wed Jun 27 14:41:29 CEST 2007

Hello Tapio,

I already know how and where I can change the texts, but I'd have to
change core files (in case of texts from the core) or extensions (in
case of modules from extensions). This would mean I'd have to change
them again if I update the extension or Typo3.

Regards,

Rudy Gnodde
WIND Internet
http://www.windinternet.nl