[TYPO3] jm_gallery

dave typo typothree at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 13:08:04 CEST 2007

well looking at the extension, you need to put in this typoscript:

plugin.tx_jmgallery_pi1 {

    list_pid = //put the number of what page your list is on

    album_pid =  //put the number of where your album is located

    single_pid =  // where a single image can be viewed

    admin {

        repositoryRoot = //etc...

        basePath = fileadmin/gallery/

    }

}

pretty straightfoward, just read the documentation..