[TYPO3] how to actually work with typo3?

Benjamin Todd b.todd at emnet.co.uk
Wed Jun 27 10:56:39 CEST 2007

I'd recommend using the TemplaVoila extension
(http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/templavoila/1.3.1/) rather
then using the old Typo3 templating method (providing you know how to
make your own html templates).

Read the Futuristic Template Building tutorial -
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/tutorials/doc_tut_ftb1/1
.0.1/view/toc/0/

HTH,

Ben :)