[TYPO3] tcdirectmail, bounce account configuration

Diego Pino Garcia dpino at igalia.com
Wed Jun 27 10:43:47 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I am setting up tcddirectmail. So far, everything is fine and working
except for the bounce accounting. On the manual I read I woild be able a
add new record type named bounce account, but do not how to added. I
found other threads on the internet talking about this issue. This one
on the typo3-bugtracker is particularly remarkable.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5543

Maybe any of you have through this problem before. Just would like to
know is this is a bug, a not implemented yet feature, or something. Any
help would be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Diego Pino