[TYPO3] [LOCALIZATION] Best way to create extension

Bernd Wilke 19m0nyq02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:47:54 CEST 2007

Sylvain Gourvil schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I have to create a extension which allow user to add products in x
> languages.
>
> I do want him to create an item and after to be able to manage the
> translation on this item.
> I do not like the tt_product way because you have to create one item for
> each translation.

This is the TYPO3-way to handle translations (except for table pages).
if you like to have support in language-handling in the BE you have to
do it this way.

Or you create your own translation-fields and handle all by yourself.
from BE-editing to FE-display. :-/

> Does someone has an example off this kind odd stuff or a good tutorail
> or documentation on this.

sorry. at the moment nothing comes to mind.

Bernd