[TYPO3] RealURL and old shortcuts

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Wed Jun 27 06:50:40 CEST 2007

Hi christian

We had a similar Problem and we changed from RealURL to CoolURI
Here you can make the whole process of rewriting the URLs automatically.

Read more about here:
http://download.bednarik.org/URITransformer.pdf
http://docs.google.com/View?docid=dd33gg45_3f8j96p

You simply define the value what shouldn't be shown in the url in your
CoolUriConf.XMl file and then all i.e. sysfolder/shortcut will appear as
shortcut.

Andi