[TYPO3] [T3CON07] Last call for papers!

Sander Vogels sander at typo3.org
Tue Jun 26 22:45:05 CEST 2007

Hi there,

The deadline for sending in your proposition for a talk or a tutorial at
T3CON07 is closing in rapidly, but we're still open for suggestions! So
if you were still doubting if your concept for a talk is interesting for
the TYPO3 crowd, let us in by sending it in! It might be about a great
TYPO3 implementation you were involved in or an interesting piece of
Typo technique you developed. Share your knowledge with the community on
T3CON and you might reach dazzling heights in GPL heaven! You think I'm
joking? Dude you might even meet The Overlord of Open Source and sit by
his throne for a while!

Serious. We need your papers. We want your talk. You are the community
and we like to know about it. So leave your daily routine for a little
while, write your proposal and send it in. How? Read more at the 'call
for papers' page on the conference website.

And don't worry you have to write the complete piece already! We basicly
need 1.) the proposal outline of what the talk is about and 2.) a short
abstract so we get your clue. Fulfill your social obligation and
register as a speaker!

Links:
Call for speakers: http://t3con07.typo3.org/callforpapers.html
Speaker registration: http://t3con07.typo3.org/speakersreg.html