[TYPO3] Slider in $TCA

Stefan Galinski stefan.galinski at frm2.tum.de
Tue Jun 26 17:30:38 CEST 2007

Tapio Markula wrote:

> Dmitry Dulepov kirjoitti:
>> Lukas Mattsson wrote:
>>> Is it possible to have slider controls ala
>>> http://webfx.eae.net/dhtml/slider/slider.html in TCA backend forms by
>>> installing some extension or library?
>>
>> Yes but you have to implement it through user-type control. It will
>> require additional develpment.
>>

> apparently wizard-type control would work?
>
> here an example from date2cal

[...]
> I don't figure any common condition, because max is maximum quantity of
> characters, so just define exact fields, where you want to use it.

Hi,

A common condition could be:

foreach($GLOBALS['TCA'] as $table => $tConf) {
        t3lib_div::loadTCA($table);
        foreach($GLOBALS['TCA'][$table]['columns'] as $field => $fConf)
                if($fConf['config']['type'] == 'input' &&
                        (t3lib_div::inList($fConf['config']['eval'], 'int' ||
                        is_array($fConf['config']['range']))

That means simply all integers with some ranges enabled. The whole
integration work could be done like in date2cal. If you need some help to
understand some of the concepts or the code which is used i can try to help
you. Just drop me a mail...

--
Stefan Galinski