[TYPO3] RealURL and old shortcuts

Christian Heck heck at punkt.de
Tue Jun 26 15:07:47 CEST 2007

Hello everybody,

I have an outstanding problem with old bookmarks(shortcuts) that have
been heavily used for the old website. I'm dealing with about 200
shortcuts link: www.mysite.com/shortcut.html

Now with TYPO3 and RealURL I have to keep the old bookmarks(shortcuts).
Of course I don't want to have 200 shortcuts in the first level of the
BE page tree. That would blow up the system and make it not really
usable. On the other hand I have no idea how I can put them all into one
sysfolder without showing the folder in the URL.

My target is something like this in the BE:
www.mysite.com/sysfolder/shortcut.html

And www.mysite.com/shortcut.html as URL being displayed.

Does someone has an idea?

Thank you