[TYPO3] multiple frontend versions of a site

Mon Jun 25 19:37:29 CEST 2007

Georg,

I think I will pursue your recommendation, using the translation
mechanism.  It will be some time (a week or two) before I will have time
to sink my teeth into this, so it may be that long before my next reply.
  When I do reach a solution, I will be sure to reply with my findings.

I like your suggestion of setting languages like 'location_1_en'

-david