[TYPO3] FE User cookies expire 1969

Christoph Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 18:54:07 CEST 2007

In article
<mailman.1.1182789638.22148.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>Christop
h Koehler <christoph.koehler at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Yep, figured that much :) It was working before but now doesn't,
> andsetting cookies seems to be a TYPO3 core thing.
>  Christoph

Turns out that has nothing to do with it. The problem was the
permalogin settings in the install tool. If it was enabled, either 1
or 2, the user would be logged out immediately (or never logged in in
the first place). Disabling permalogin fixes it. I guess I will file a
bug report so it's fixed in the next version.
Christoph

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo