[TYPO3] Why extensions not loaded on different domain

Bertalan Fodor berfod at organum.hu
Mon Jun 25 13:55:01 CEST 2007

Thank you for your answer.

No, I am talking about not installed. I can give an example:

I have a typo3 tree running at www.mydomain.com, the backend is at
http://www.mydomain.com/typo3

I created an extension with Kickstarter, user_myext, installed it. It
doesn't contain any TS templates or even TS code.
But if my page was loaded with http://mydomain.com/index.php then the
plugin didn't work.
Then I went to http://mydomain.com/typo3 (ie. without the www) (my
apache configuration enables this use), but in the Extension Manager I
had to install again, ie. click on the + button on the Install
Extensions screen.
This happened also with DB Integration, ADOdb, Developer API and some
more plugins, but not all local plugins (for example Flexform based
IFrame worked as expected).

I's typo3 4.1.1.