[TYPO3] module Calendar Base (cal)

James Hagist james at hagisthome.com
Sat Jun 23 00:57:11 CEST 2007

Roberto,

That maybe a browser cache issue. I would try clearing the temp files and
then see what is happening. Also make sure to clear the FE cache in the BE
of your typo3 install.

Another other thing is that this extension is still in development.  You
might want to download the latest version from
http://www.svn.webempoweredchurch.org/calendar.

My last suggestion is that they have a "calendar" news group set up called
typo3.projects.calendar.  This where the experts hang out!

Cheers!

--
James Hagist

news:mailman.345942.1182443413.21067.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...