[TYPO3] Not the same HTML between FF and IE ?

Alex d_keyoke at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 22 08:22:54 CEST 2007

"Georg Rehfeld" <georg.rehfeld at gmx.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.345731.1182438834.21067.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...

> Did you clear the TYPO3 caches?
>
> When a page is un/marked hidden the page itself is recognized as
> changed, but other pages (even having a menu entry to that page)
> are not recognized automatically and are delivered out of the TYPO3
> cache ... unless you are logged in to the backend, then you only see
> uncached pages.
>
> So in your scenario you probably edit with FF and are thus logged in
> to the backend, but your IE is not.

Hi,

I like this explanation. It corresponds to my setup and the sequence of
events. Up to yesterday evening I wasn't aware of that FE cache clearance
thing. I did notice the link in the backend, but that didnt ring any bell to
me.

Thanks a lot - I'll be less stupid tonight :))

--
 Alex
[JDR] Visitez Extremia, un monde gratuit et en francais pour D&D et