[TYPO3] Is htmlArea dead?

Denyer Ec denyerec at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 01:56:03 CEST 2007

So long as it works in the big 3 (Firefox, IE and Opera) then I'm fine
with whatever they choose next, on the condition that it allows for
user-definable drop-down paragraph and inline styles like HTMLArea,
and doesn't inject hopeless quantities of useless markup.

I guess Safari users might enjoy a little love too... ;)

-------
http://gallery.denyerec.co.uk