[TYPO3] You don't have permission to access /typo3/alt_doc.php on this server.

Claus Bach privat at clausbach.dk
Thu Jun 21 23:51:09 CEST 2007

Hello Jani and Christoph!

I am still trying to find a solution for the same problem. I don't know
anyting about servers, and my provider is absolutly unvilling to help me
(I will find another one or hit him with a baseballbat ....).

I have moved the complete site where I have the problem to another
server, just to bee sure it is a serverproblem and not, as he claim, a
TYPO3 problem. And it is working fine on the other server. He is also
claming that there is no messages in apache error log (I have given him
timastamp and IP).

Can you please explain to my what a mod_security problem is, and how to
find it, so I can give him the information.

Hope one of you can help me - I will be very greatfull.

Claus