[TYPO3] ext: sg_glossary

Rudy Stebih efgrovu at qvtvpbaprcgf.pn
Thu Jun 21 19:41:14 CEST 2007

On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 15:04:47 +0200, Stefan Geith
<typo3dev2007 at geithware.de> wrote:

>Rudy Stebih schrieb:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have installed sg_glossary v1.0.100.  I have 3 entries in my
>> database that are:
>>
>> 1000Base-T
>> 100Base-T
>> 10Base-T
>>
>> When I click '0-9' on the web page, shows ALL items in database. Am I
>> missing something?
>
>But when you have only 3 item beginning with 10,
>what else should it do ?
>
>-
>
>Stefan

My aplogies Stefan, I left out a key piece of information. I currently
have 292 glossary entries.  Of which 3 of them are the ones I
mentioned above.

When I click on '0-9' on the front end, I get all 292 entries listed
instead of just those 3. All of the other search criteria links work
perfectly.

Rudy