[TYPO3] Cannot find (video) tutorial on "Extension Kickstarter, episode III"

Pere Mora Roma pere_mr at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 18:58:16 CEST 2007

Dear list members,

I want to create a repository of data for (re)use in TYPO3 pages and I feel I might find a solution with EXT:DB App builder. The documentation for EXT:DB App builder states that "Before you are able to use DAB you must install the extension Extension Kickstarter and learn how to define tables and relations. There exists several videos about the kickstarter on typo3.org but Extension Kickstarter episode III is the most important."

After browsing different TYPO3 resource pages, I have not been able to find the aforementioned tutorial (video or not) for the Extension Kickstarter, let alone Episode III.

Can someone kindly give me the URL of this resource?

Thank you
Pere