[TYPO3] Not the same HTML between FF and IE ?

Alex d_keyoke at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 21 16:26:00 CEST 2007

Hello,

I have a very strange thing. I created yesterday a new page that was first
marked as undisplayable until I was done with creation. Then I marked it as
displayable and went to a colleague's PC to show him. After reviewing it for
10mn I went back to my computer to hide it again.

He then told me the page link still appeared in the navigation menu. On my
PC, I could not see it.

I investigated a bit and actually, on my PC, I can see the link on Internet
Explorer 6, but it does not show up in Firefox 2.

The HTML code generated is different. It's not a matter of javascript or
CSS.

Is it a known feature that TYPO3 create different HTML according to the
browser ?

Thanks for your help !

--
 Alex
[JDR] Visitez Extremia, un monde gratuit et en francais pour D&D et