[TYPO3] Indexed search navigation problems

Lasse Guldsborg lasse at clioonline.dk
Thu Jun 21 16:05:45 CEST 2007

Hi Marianne

Well the Linux wizards can impliment the patches using a command line on the
server.

But if you are not a Linux wizard, the patches are really just some kind of
text files. So what you can do is to open the patch file in an editor. When
reading the text in the patch it is actually quite obvious what bits of code
you should update in which typo3-files. Just delete the code lines that has
a - in front, and insert the lines that has a +.
But all this didn't help me, and it might not help you either.

If you have an extension installed which helps you style the result page of
the indexed search, then that extension is probably the problem.. You have
to remove it.

Otherwise insert this line in your TS setup:
plugin.ti_indexedsearch.browseLinks_setUrl = 1

That helped me in the last version of t3, but not in the new 4.0.

Best regards,
Lasse

news:mailman.1.1182428954.16119.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...