[TYPO3] sr_feuser_register auto-login NOT working

Harald Amelung ha75 at gmx.net
Thu Jun 21 13:46:15 CEST 2007

Some more infos:

I disabled auto-login, so after creation of a user-account a message
about the success of this action is diplayed. Below this message a
login-form shows up, where username and password are initialized with
values.

It seems to me that the password's field value is the md5 string, which
causes an error after the superchallenge javascript. If I re-enter my
password deleting the initialized value, login is working fine.

So is there a way to force this value of the password field?

Thanks
Harald

--
Harald Amelung, BCS    |   http://www.nuspirit.de