[TYPO3] Task center Error:A difference between the originally installed version and the current was detected!

Larene Spitler larene at pictordesign.com
Thu Jun 21 04:44:35 CEST 2007

I downloaded the typo3 version 4.1.1.  I noticed that I needed more
extensions to gee the task center working, so I went to the
www.typo3.org/extensions and imported the following extensions:
sys_messages
sys_notepad
sys_todos
sys_workflows
taskcenter_modules
taskcenter_recent
taskcenter_rootlist
vd_backendnews

I am now getting the following error in the taskcenter extension:
*A difference between the originally installed version and the current
was detected!*

*Modified files:*
CVS/Entries
CVS/Repository
CVS/Root
task/class.mod_user_task.php
task/conf.php
task/index.php
task/locallang.php
task/locallang_mod.php
task/CVS/Entries
task/CVS/Repository
task/CVS/Root
ext_tables.php
task/locallang.xml
task/locallang_mod.xml

and the following error in the sys_action extension:*
A difference between the originally installed version and the current
was detected!*

*Modified files:*
class.tx_sysaction.php
ext_tables.php
ext_tables.sql
locallang.xml
locallang_csh_sysaction.xml
locallang_tca.xml
CVS/Entries
CVS/Repository
CVS/Root

The problems that I am having in the Task Center is the To Do Form does
not show up to enter items into the todo list.  The news forms shows up,
but when I enter data it does not seem to be updating the database.

Was I wrong in downloading these extensions that are compatible with
typo3.8?  I didn't see any others in typo3.org/extensions.

Larene