[TYPO3] enableAutoLoginOnCreate srfeuserregister NOT working!

Asbjørn Morell atmorell at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 14:17:09 CEST 2007

Hello,

I can't get the auto login working with fe_register:

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableEmailConfirmation = 0
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.pid = 53
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.formFields = username, password, first_name,
last_name, date_of_birth, email, address, city, zip, telephone, www, image,
comments, disable
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.enableAutoLoginOnCreate = 1
plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1.userGroupUponRegistration = 3

Login is working fine when I manual login after creation. Is there a way to
skip the "Please verify that all the information is correct before your
membership" page? I just want to redirect to my own suscription page.

Best regards
Asbjørn Morell.