[TYPO3] Javascript Header Reference by default

Rens Admiraal typo3 at ambitiondesign.nl
Wed Jun 20 11:07:02 CEST 2007

Hi Sancar,

I thought you tried to add the script using php. When you do it with
Typoscript there is a better way to add javascript / css files:

page.includeCSS = COA
page.includeCSS {
	file1 = fileadmin/template.css
	file1.media = all
}

page.includeJS = COA
page.includeJS {
	file1 - fileadmin/script.js
}

I don't know if it is possible to set the javascript include using
static typoscript, but it might be possible. Static typoscript can be
included in a plugin, when you create an extension using the
kickstarter you will see the effect

Op 20-jun-2007, om 10:55 heeft Sancar Saran het volgende geschreven: