[TYPO3] Cannot re-assign $this after server update

Francois Suter fsuter at cobweb.ch
Wed Jun 20 11:03:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

> Changed:
> function processDatamap_postProcessFieldArray($status, $table, $id,
> $fieldArray, $this) {
>
> to:
> function processDatamap_postProcessFieldArray($status, $table, $id,
> $fieldArray, $reference) {
>
> in
> /typo3conf/ext/static_info_tables/
> class.tx_staticinfotables_syslanguage.php

Have you opened a bug report? This is quite a serious issue and I
wonder how many other extensions might be affected. There's already a
bug open for a similar problem in cal:

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5786

Hum... actually there doesn't seem to be a project in the bug tracker
for static_info_tables. I guess you should contact René Fritz
directly, I'm not sure he reads this list anymore.

Cheers

François Suter
Directeur technique
Cobweb Development Sàrl