[TYPO3] Conditionally wrap CE header

Wester, Josh joshwester at creighton.edu
Tue Jun 19 16:03:01 CEST 2007

(http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-english/2007-March/036734.h
> > tml), but I am evidently missing how to implement the "ifEmpty"
piece
> > that Joey suggested.
>
> Try this one:
>
> lib.stdheader.stdWrap.ifEmpty = <div class="empty_header"><div>

Thanks for the help, Joey. Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to
work. Here is my TS:

lib.stdheader.stdWrap.dataWrap = <div class="not_empty_header">|</div>
lib.stdheader.stdWrap.ifEmpty = <div class="empty_header"></div>

This wraps the content elements with headers, but doesn't insert the
ifEmpty string for the content elements without headers unwrapped.

Does that look like it should work, or am I missing something?

Thanks again,

Josh