[TYPO3] p-tags: frontend vs. RTE

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Tue Jun 19 03:42:42 CEST 2007

Hi Wolfgang

TinyRTE is an very easy to handle and to configure RTE with lots of options.
Have a look to
http://www.outraxx.de/tinyrte/
and
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tinyrte/1.6.5/view/1/1/#id3602806

Especially it is possible to do many things with TinyRte where you normally
need another extension or it is even not possible i.e. resizing of the
window for the RTE Editor. TinyRTE can it all.

Andi