[TYPO3] Secure file downloads based on FE login?

Maria Garcia maria_garcia at dfci.harvard.edu
Tue Jun 19 00:14:49 CEST 2007

Hello,

Does anyone know how to secure the fileadmin directory? I've tried the
plugin naw_securedl and it resolves the problem of directly linking to
files but it doesn't deal with associating a file with a front end
user's login? In other words, I would like to force users to log in to
see certain files.

Am I missing something in the configuration of this plugin? Or is there
another plugin that would deal with this issuue?

Thanks,
Maria