[TYPO3] Permission to access /typo3/alt_doc.php

Christoh Koehler christoph.koehler at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 23:09:25 CEST 2007

In article
<mailman.1.1182199562.19029.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de>
ClausBach <privat at clausbach.dk> wrote:

>  -----------Can anybody help whit this problem ?

The German wasn't very helpful because the links were cut off :)
If you have access to your apache error log (either through the server
directly, or cpanel) you would get more info about what exactly is
wrong. That would be very helpful information. All the problems I can
think of involve server configurations, so it would be good to have
access to those eventually in order to fix the problem.
Christoph

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo